North America Applied Pathology Testing & Disease Claim Verification Lead
The primary responsibilities of this role, North America Applied Pathology Testing & Disease Claim Verification Lead, are to:
- Lead regional AP teams at respective sites to support delivering on KPIs across phenotypic testing, DCV testing, disease diagnostics, new bioassay implementation, bioassay improvement, Phyto sanitation, as well as engagement on customer-centric and outreach initiatives;
- Work closely with AP teams globally to ensure alignment of workflows and collaboratively to advance process improvement initiatives;
- Work closely with other Vegetable Research and development (R&D) leads to develop strategic plans for the optimization of existing workflows and/or design new workflows;
- Work with Discovery Pathology leads/teams to develop strategic plans and assist with implementation of new technologies at respective sites;
- Develop people and teams, recruiting for AP Site Lead or other roles, and driving people strategy to increase effectiveness of AP teams;
- Serve as Global DCV Lead to increase efficiency of DCV through: (i) use of genotypic data and integration of phenotypic data across pathology in collaboration with the DCV Process Lead; (ii) workflow and tool improvements in collaboration with cross-functional partners and the Workflow Strategy Lead.