Post-doc 'Oomycete biology with impact'
This position requires an excellent English language proficiency (a mininum of CEFR C1 level). For more information about this proficiency level, please visit our special language page.
• a PhD-degree in (molecular) phytopathology, biology, molecular life sciences or microbiology
• a drive for teaching
• a pro–active, creative and collaborative attitude
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• ambition and enthusiasm to work in a multidisciplinary team in an international environment
• experience in research with oomycete pathogens and/or plant-oomycete interactions