Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Myrtle Rust
- be currently enrolled or have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time PhD
- be willing to conduct research into plant pathogen interactions, specifically in the pathogen causing myrtle rust
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master's degree in a relevant discipline with a substantial research component
- have a background or interest in: plant molecular biology, plant disease resistance and plant fungal pathogens, computational and genome biology and scripting languages such as Python or R
- if you are an international applicant, be able to meet the costs of tuition and the costs of any travel or quarantine arrangements required by the University of Sydney or any Australian State or Federal Government Agency.