Studentship within The Institute for Agri-Food Research and Innovation (IAFRI)
- Targeting biological control applications using automated spore sampling and disease forecasting (Newcastle).
- Can organic substrates from insect bioconversion systems provide sustainable crop nutrition and protection?
- Combatting pesticide resistance.
- Developing next-generation multiplexed assays for in-field monitoring of crop pests and physiological status.
- Big data based Early Warning Systems for biosecurity and food safety: challenges and economic value.
- Growing systems for sustainable soils and societies: Investigating the impact of tillage type and production inputs on crop performance, soil health, below-ground biodiversity and carbon building capacity.
- Development of agri-diagnostic techniques for early detection of below ground crop diseases using integrated sensing approaches.
- Hedgerow and field margin monitoring technologies: value and acceptability for agri-environment payments.