Plant-Pathogen Interaction Scientist, Bayer
- PhD in Plant Pathology, Plant Biology, Plant Science, or closely related discipline with three years relevant experience;
- Strong plant pathology and molecular biology acumen with practical knowledge of plant-pathogen interactions;
- Ability to independently design experiments, implement testing strategies, and analyze and interpret results;
- Documented experience performing inoculations of plants with pathogens in greenhouse or other controlled-environments;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment leading to constructive interactions. Ability to interact with, and influence individuals from, various technical backgrounds to facilitate a desired outcome;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.