International Advances in Plant Virology 2019 Conference, in conjunction with EMERAMB
It is a pleasure to announce the International Advances in Plant Virology 2019 Conference, in conjunction with EMERAMB (https://emeramb.eu), that we are organizing in Rome for the dates 29-31 October 2019. This is a traditional and very successful gathering of Plant Virologists from all around the world. This conference is open to all researchers studying plant viruses and virus-induced diseases at any level, from molecular to ecological scale, including evolutionary aspects of plant viruses and virus-induced diseases.
- Molecular plant-virus interactions
- Plant virus ecology and epidemiology
- Resistance and control of plant virus-induced diseases
- Biotechnological applications of plant viruses
- Emerging plant viruses in the Mediterranean Basin
- Kristiina Makinen (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Fernando García-Arenal (Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics, Madrid, Spain)
- Manfred Heinlein (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Strasbourg, France)
- Alberto Fereres (Spanish Research Council, Madrid, Spain)
Abstract submission deadline is 31st March 2019 (http://www.cvent.com/events/international-advances-in-plant-virology-2019/event-summary-bb89db04005344dbaf3ec2dce00911b1.aspx), and the venue will be Consiglio per la ricerca in agricoltura e l’analisi dell’economia agraria, Centro di ricerca Difesa e Certificazione (CREA-DC, Via C.G. Bertero 22, 00156 Roma, Italy).