Plants received an Impact Factor for 2021 of 4.658
Plants received an Impact Factor for 2021 of 4.658, following earlier news of a CiteScore of 3.6.
Benefits for the Spanish Phytopathological Society (SEF):
1) A 10% discount * on the article processing charges to all society members to publish in Plants;
2) Possibility to set up dedicated Special Issues related to the society conferences, to include selected papers published in open access form, at a discounted fee. The Special Issue can be printed in book format, e‐book can be downloaded for free, and hardcover can be ordered;
3) Publication of full conference proceeding in the journal Proceedings at preferential rates;
4) Meeting reports of society conferences will be published for free in Plants;
5) The possibility to publish open access books and book series at discounted rates. Published books can be downloaded for free and printed versions can be ordered at a price;
6) Sciforum.net platform for organizing the society conferences and conference organising services at preferential rates. The society as well as each individual member can use this platform free of charge if self-managed;
7) Promotion of the conferences on the journal website;
8) Plants will sponsor different activities at the society conferences (e.g., keynote speaker, travel grant for PhD students or Postdocs, best poster awards, coffee breaks, etc.) depending on the annual marketing budget of the journal;
9) The possibility to advertise society news on the website of the journal, its social media channels and newsletters;
10) The possibility for the society and its members to post job announcements free of charge on the website of Plants;
11) Promotion of the society to all Spanish authors submitting to Plants, thus helping increase the society’s visibility and hopefully attracting more members to the society.
* If authors’ institutions are part of the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program and already enjoy a discount, the highest discount will apply. Discounts cannot be cumulated.