Protecting Plant Health for a Secure Future: A Call for Global Action
FAO North America and Corteva Agriscience invite you to webinar to see what the global community is doing to protect plant health, what role farmers and agribusinesses are playing, and how food companies are interacting with supply chains to drive improved plant health.
- Henri Moore, Vice President of Global Responsibility, Corteva Agriscience
- Jingyuan Xia, IPPC Secretary, International Plant Protection Convention Secretariat, FAO
- Osama El-Lissy, APHIS Deputy Administrator for Plant Protection and Quarantine, USDA
- Frederic Beudot, Biologicals Leader, Corteva Agriscience
- Marius Boshoff, Marketing Director, Villa Crop Protection Pvt Ltd, Land O’Lakes
- Kira L. Bowen, Professor, Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology, Auburn University, Past President, American Phytopathological Society (APS) (moderator)